Monday, September 26, 2011

Fairy festival.

It happened a while ago but it was so fun I thought I would share anyway. Everybody dressed up like fairies and pirates and mermaids. there was a magical secret garden with tiny fairy houses and dolls suspended from the trees and a little stream running through.

There was a fairy market place with little crafts and toys and jewelry.(there were some especially cute little earrings.... I wonder who could of made them?) The hit was the pirate ship over looking the creek that runs through the back yard, with the funniest captain in charge.

I set up an impromptu face paint stand for all the little fairies, although 2 pirates came along asking for numbers on their face. How creative and unique. My favorite to paint were the mermaids and fairies.

I didn't get any pictures but here are some you can find at their website http://willasworkshop.blogspot.com

Here are a couple from previous years:

No comments:

Post a Comment