Tuesday, August 9, 2011

craftin' update



So i just wanted to do a little update on whats goin' on around here. I found some stuff I was planning to post a while ago so I have some photos to share.

we have been making earrings 
in bulk lately for the fairy festival


 this is what our craft station looks like. we  stick the posts into the foam, add the glue and put on the flowers. it makes it a lot faster.



Here are some stamps we made with our uber talented cousin. We use the rose stamp for earring cards. cute right?!



I just found out about stitching on cards. you can stitch paper just like fabric on your sewing machine. Handy right?

This is the view from my window. Not quite sure what is going on at the neighbors...

 I found this picture on my camera from a long ago photo shoot and I thought it was cute.

Thats all folks. see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment